Solicitor or Lawyer?
We work with the legal profession on a regular basis providing answers in language you can understand, for example we use everyday items in simple analogies to help you understand technical subjects that we need to convey.
Typical types of requests are:
- Retrieve deleted data and see when it was deleted and last accessed from devices such as a Laptop/PC/USB memory stick/Memory cards/Digital camera/GPS/Mobile phone etc.
- Provide evidence that emails were sent or recieved and show the list of companies that carried the email.
- Verify hacking attempts or security breaches in networks and websites.
- Talk to the other side’s expert or dispute technical evidence.
- Securely erase files after a settlement.
Going the extra mile is a commonly used term and in our experience it is rarely lived up to, we believe we go further than anyone else to ensure you can complete your work in a timely cost efficient manner.
Whilst we carry out work to your instructions when doing digital forensic investigations or e-discovery, we also offer advice on anything we might feel could be relevant, for example if we notice something we think might assist you we will call to discuss.
We are Certified Forensic Examiners and have won the Microsoft Champion IT competition (The award for outstanding IT professionals), we continue to train and keep up to date with the latest technology.
We provide our advice without cost until you instruct us formally.